Even if you are not in the luxury business, there is a lot to learn from this incredibly powerful industry.
It has developed some of the strongest brands on an international scale, the most durable in terms of survival time (for some for several centuries), it has been able to withstand hard times such as world wars, severe economic or health crises. Having been fortunate enough to have collaborated with some of the greatest luxury houses over the past 20 years, we have learned from them. So, it seemed logical to us to develop two trainings that allow you to appropriate these luxury codes and their secrets, either to learn how to create a new brand or to better enhance your existing brand in order to increase its desirability. As for all our trainings, they can be adapted to your context, needs and company.
BRAND CREATION WORKSHOP :
Discover the secrets of powerful brands
In this highly interactive workshop, participants learn all the steps involved in creating a brand: from idea to ready-to-use brand. We reveal how to use the tools and techniques of successful premium and luxury brands. Learning from the best allows participants to find inspiration for their own business and brands to make them more desirable, relevant and unique. Each team works on a concrete project, because learning by doing is the best way to turn knowledge into action.
Objectives and Benefits
– Learn all the steps to create a desirable brand in order to revisit an existing brand or develop a new one
– Learn to think creatively, disruptively and innovatively
– Know how to transpose the codes and secrets of luxury to your own brand
– Discover all the facets to make a brand desirable
– Generate innovative and creative ideas to develop powerful products and brands
– Build a unique and differentiating brand identity
– Learn how to find a powerful name, logo and slogan.
– Learn the different communication tools, best practices, and possible channels.
– Decide on the most appropriate launch and distribution strategies
This training is for both employees and entrepreneurs who wish to create or position their brand or company.
To have acquired marketing fundamentals or to have worked in a marketing department
1 to 2 days recommended
For a customized approach, please contact Michaela Merk for a quote
INSPIRATIONS FROM THE LUXURY WORLD:
The secrets to making your brand powerful and desirable
This seminar allows participants to fully immerse themselves in the world of luxury brands. Brands such as Cartier, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Dior, Rolls Royce, Dom Perignon, Vacheron Constantin are among the most legendary and desirable brands that have maintained their leadership for over a century. They have successfully survived serious economic crises, world wars, major changes in consumption, changes in management, but they have not lost their leadership position. How can this be explained? What are their secrets? What makes them so powerful? Why can they sell products and services at such high prices? Discover their codes and rules to enhance your business and improve its services.
It gives an answer to the following questions:
– What are the secrets of luxury brands to be able to offer their products at such a high price?
– What codes increase the perceived value of a brand?
– What marketing and communication components allow a brand to gain desirability?
– What makes up the identity and components of a luxury brand?
– How did luxury brands emerge?
– How do you make a brand legendary, strong and sustainable over generations?
These and other questions will be addressed in this course led by Michaela Merk, based on 20 years of experience in the premium and luxury sector.
This course is designed for both employees and entrepreneurs who wish to create or position their brand or company with a view to increasing its perceived value.
This training does not require any pre-requisite.
1 to 2 days recommended
For a customised approach, please contact Michaela Merk for a quote
Learn more about our trainings and workshops on the secrets of luxury and powerful brands
Through the study of the history, origins and events that have marked the years of existence of luxury brands, we will be better able to know the best techniques to perpetuate a brand and make it shine among its competitors. The training given by Dr. Michaela Merk will allow you to know the secrets of the great French and international luxury brands in order to get the best out of them to be able to enhance your own brand and your company.
Why trainings on the secrets of brands and luxury?
In these interactive trainings and workshops, learn how to create your own brand from A to Z, going through each step of creation, from the first idea to the actual brand. Together we share our knowledge of the tools and techniques used by the great brands and luxury brands that have led them to the success they are today.
These trainings are for anyone in a company, employee or manager, or an entrepreneur who wants to learn how to create or reposition their brand.
What does a course on the secrets of brands and luxury contain?
These courses allow you to fully immerse yourself in the world of luxury brands. Brands such as Cartier, Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Hermès, Dior, Rolls Royce, Dom Perignon, Vacheron Constantin are among the most legendary and desirable brands that have maintained their leadership for over a century. They have successfully survived serious economic crises, world wars, major changes in consumption, changes in management, but they have not lost their leadership position.
How can this be explained? What are their secrets? What makes these brands so powerful? Why can they sell products and services at such high prices? Discover their codes and rules to enhance your business and improve your services.
These questions and more will be addressed in this training on brands and luxury, led by Dr. Michaela Merk.
At the end of the training, you should be able to:
– Analyze the different luxury brands;
– Identify the luxury aspect of a brand and its components;
– Understand the differences between the luxury brands of yesterday and today;
– Know the origin and history of luxury brands;
– Identify the success factors of iconic luxury brands.