Especially in times of transformation, change and crisis, companies need strong leadership. It is during these moments when your leadership will be observed, judged and supported or rejected. You can improve your influence and impact as a leader thanks to tools that we can transmit within our trainings, especially when it comes to learning Relational Intelligence. Discover the trainings that were developed to strengthen your leadership excellence. Each training can be tailored to your needs and your company.
LEADERSHIP IN A WORLD OF CHANGE AND CHALLENGE:
Discover the power of Relationship Intelligence
This training has been designed to help leaders better face moments of major transformation and change, whether within their company or impacted from the outside. We will discuss the major changes that will impact leadership in the next decade. Participants will learn the leadership qualities they need to develop to master such complex and destabilizing situations. A strong focus in this workshop will be on relationship intelligence in leadership, which is one of the key leadership qualities to strengthen the links between teams and the entire business ecosystem. In times of change, you need brand ambassadors who are the most engaged drivers in the change process. We show you how you can successfully transform your employees into valuable brand ambassadors at a time when you need to bring stability to your business.
Objectives and Benefits
• Know the secrets of successful, impactful and inspiring leadership
• Know how to sharpen your own leadership personality
• How to use emotional and relationship intelligence in leadership
• Know how to strengthen the bonds within your team
• Know how to adapt your communication thanks to the identification of different types of employees
• Know how to reassure and encourage your employees
• Know how to develop a thirst to win as a team
• Know how to gather and motivate
• Become more resilient after failures
• Bring positive energy to your teams
• Become more influential and charismatic
• Lead your company in tough times
• Turn my teams into brand ambassadors
• Become happier and more fulfilled as a leader and manager
Realization of your behavioral and emotional intelligence profile thanks to a test in partnership with TTI Success Insight (international leader in Human Resources assessment)
People in management positions or those who will be facing leadership responsibilities in the near future.
Experience in management and/or leadership
1 to 2 days recommended
For a customized approach, please contact Michaela Merk for a quote
FROM SALESPERSON TO BRAND AMBASSADOR :
Learn to empower your teams through relationship intelligence
Business leaders are role models, coaches, and visionary guides who lead their teams to higher levels of performance. Managers only become inspiring leaders if they can connect with their teams through relational intelligence. This is the condition to transform your teams into brand ambassadors who live, embody and share your company’s values. The more brand ambassadors you can create in your company, the more successful your company will be in the long run. In this training, we will help you get to know yourself as a person and as a leader and enable you to master leadership techniques through relational intelligence.
Content and Objectives
In this course you will learn
• How to manage sales teams so that they can amplify the customer experience
• How to turn my salespeople into brand ambassadors
• How to integrate emotions into the customer journey
• How to integrate the secrets of Relational and Emotional Intelligence in sales
• How to manage the different profiles and talents within a team
• How to improve the interaction of your teams with your customers and significantly increase their loyalty
• How to stimulate a memorable buying experience, especially in the digital age, to make the difference with online stores.
You should have a management responsibility in sales or service, regardless of your seniority level or the size of your team. You can work for a brand, a retailer or in a service business like hospitality. The customer is central to your business.
You have (future) responsibility for managing a sales team, salespeople or representatives of any size. Or you have a position related to the customer experience.
1 to 2 days recommended
For a customised approach, please contact Michaela Merk for a quote
Learn more about our leadership and management training courses
Not every manager is a good leader, and not every leader is a manager! So if you’re going to lead a team, it’s important that you have the ability to guide your people. To this end, Merk Vision’s leadership management training courses help you acquire these skills.
What is leadership management?
Leadership is often considered an innate ability. It is the ability to mobilize a group of people to achieve a goal. In reality, even if some people have this ability naturally, leadership is learned.
This is why Merk Vision has developed its leadership management training. Today, companies use managers to lead teams. But in order to achieve the goal in an efficient way, the employees need a good leader. Unfortunately, management and leadership are not always synonymous.
With these trainings, Merk Vision teaches a wide variety of managers to lead a team like a true leader. To do so, he must develop a long-term vision, take into account the specificities of each person, use his imagination to achieve his goal and instill confidence in his employees.
Why training on leadership management?
A training on leadership management often meets the challenges of many companies. Indeed, in an increasingly complex and uncertain environment, it is essential to define a leader who will be able to give his team a vision towards the future. But this ability is far from being innate.
Very often, it requires an apprenticeship. This is why Merk Vision teaches you the basics of leadership. Namely, adopting the right posture, learning to communicate, developing your personal influence, or defining your project in a clear manner.
Thanks to these trainings, you will be able to lead a multitude of actions to guide your employees. For example :
– mobilize a team around a project
– Leading a change strategy;
– develop a new vision;
– impulse the necessary innovations.
Who is this training for?
Today, having leaders is beneficial for all types of companies. Thus, the training on leadership management is addressed to small and medium-sized companies as well as to large groups, or even to communities or other public institutions. Similarly, the profiles within a company are diverse and varied.
As soon as the employees have managerial functions, it is important to follow a training on leadership management.